.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Persian Architect

Architecture. Art. Literature

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Here I Am

First of all let me welcome myself to the world of bloggers. I have decided to write on this blog in english. Although english is not my first language, but somehow I feel it will allow me to express my thoughts and views more clearly.
During the past few weeks I have been reading some other Iranian bloggers ,which I think are doing a great job expressing their views in english.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fatema said...

congradulations!
This is an excellent decision to write, to let others know what you think and do. i wish you success.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Fatema said...

congradulations!
This is an excellent decision to write, to let others know what you think and do. i wish you success.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Baby Blues said...

A welcome addition!

7:04 AM  
Anonymous remodeling home loans said...

Looking for US.... If you are like me it seems like there is never enough time in the day.. You get home late and leave early.. then the weekends thats another story by itself. My wife has found it easier to hire somebody if you we need help with remodeling home loans. She fond a great site for remodeling home loans at http://remodelinghelp4u.com and wanted to share it with you.. Im glad to find help when I need it.. I hope you have great luck remodeling your home...

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home